Link
<< Discussione precedente | Discussione successiva >>   
Error during X-Firefox installation

Autore Messaggio
Siffrediano
ven 07 set 2012 - 20:06

Utente registrato #40686
Registrato il: ven 07 set 2012 - 15:47

Dear sirs:i downloaded x-chromium and x-iron(from sourceforge)and they work very fine.However,when i download any version of x-firefox and want to run the installer to build the program it simple doesn't work,doesn't run because it says in two windows["incorrect remote setup link" and "x-firefox.exe-Error during first run operations-Please retry"].I don't know what's happening!!Please,try to fix the problem,ok?Thank you very much and a hug to the team-Fernando Carvalho(Portugal).
Torna ad inizio pagina
zandet2
ven 07 set 2012 - 20:59

Utente registrato #3184
Registrato il: mar 06 mar 2007 - 11:52
Siffrediano ha scritto ...

Dear sirs:i downloaded x-chromium and x-iron(from sourceforge)and they work very fine.However,when i download any version of x-firefox and want to run the installer to build the program it simple doesn't work,doesn't run because it says in two windows["incorrect remote setup link" and "x-firefox.exe-Error during first run operations-Please retry"].I don't know what's happening!!Please,try to fix the problem,ok?Thank you very much and a hug to the team-Fernando Carvalho(Portugal).

Hi Siffrediano/Fernando,
first of all

This is the same problem reported by the user robby -Link- , but the discussion was in italian:
simply, the 15.0 version was removed from the mirror server to be substituted with the 15.0.1, so the launcher cannot find the setup.

Anyhow, now is available the X-Firefox 15.0.1 release, just download it to solve the problem.

Thank you!
Torna ad inizio pagina

Moderatori: Danix, Taf, Rcs, Energy, zandet2, ZioZione, Admin, LordJim60

Salta:     Torna ad inizio pagina

RSS discussione: rss 0.92 RSS discussione: rss 2.0 RSS discussione: RDF