Link
<< Discussione precedente | Discussione successiva >>   
Bug in X-Notepad++ 6.1.7 [rev15 aspell]

Autore Messaggio
dropper
mer 12 set 2012 - 14:22

Utente registrato #39636
Registrato il: mar 15 feb 2011 - 23:47

In X-Notepad++ 6.1.7 [rev15 aspell] occurs the same problem as I described it in my post with the subject Bug in X-KeePass-1 1.24 [rev12]. Obviously that seems to be a fundamental failure with different X-software.

It's impossible to change the language permanently. After a restart of the program the language again appears in english. Therefore I must change manually the value in the rows 40 and 41 of the file X-Notepad++.ini in the folder XDrive (I use the winPenPackNet menu) as follows:

Lang=deutsch
Language=de
Torna ad inizio pagina
ZioZione
mer 12 set 2012 - 19:47

Utente registrato #74
Registrato il: dom 21 gen 2007 - 11:31
Hi dropper,
dropper ha scritto ...

In X-Notepad++ 6.1.7 [rev15 aspell] occurs the same problem as I described it in my post with the subject Bug in X-KeePass-1 1.24 [rev12]. Obviously that seems to be a fundamental failure with different X-software.

It's impossible to change the language permanently. After a restart of the program the language again appears in english. Therefore I must change manually the value in the rows 40 and 41 of the file X-Notepad++.ini in the folder XDrive (I use the winPenPackNet menu) as follows:

Lang=deutsch
Language=de

this is correct, but you can also simply comment these two rows. From this moment on, any language set from within X-Notepad++ is preserved between runs.
We are thinking for a more user-friendly X-Launcher behaviour for the UI language settings, so stay tuned
Best Regards
ZioZione
Torna ad inizio pagina
zandet2
mer 19 set 2012 - 14:50

Utente registrato #3184
Registrato il: mar 06 mar 2007 - 11:52
Hi dropper,
from this new release X-Notepad++ does not have anymore the double .ini italian/english, so when you change the language the changes will be permanent (and you don't need to edit the .ini every time).

Thank you

[ Modificato mer 19 set 2012 - 14:50 ]
Torna ad inizio pagina
dropper
mer 19 set 2012 - 15:17

Utente registrato #39636
Registrato il: mar 15 feb 2011 - 23:47
Firstly thank you for the removal of the bug. But can you give me more background informations, how you have solved this problem in detail?
Torna ad inizio pagina
zandet2
mer 19 set 2012 - 15:41

Utente registrato #3184
Registrato il: mar 06 mar 2007 - 11:52
dropper ha scritto ...

Firstly thank you for the removal of the bug. But can you give me more background informations, how you have solved this problem in detail?

Simply, in a rude way removing the double .ini and all the localization settings...

Since the software does not need any pre-configuration to correctly manage the languages (on the first versions of Notepad++ you have to put manually the language file on the executable directory), now the program start by default in English, and than the user can choose the preferred language from the preferences.

With this relase that selection will not overwrite by the launcher at every execution, as it happened on the previous version of X-Notepad++.
Torna ad inizio pagina

Moderatori: Danix, Taf, Rcs, Energy, zandet2, ZioZione, Admin, LordJim60

Salta:     Torna ad inizio pagina

RSS discussione: rss 0.92 RSS discussione: rss 2.0 RSS discussione: RDF