<< Discussione precedente | Discussione successiva >>   
Taggedfrog

Autore Messaggio
JackL
sab 08 mag 2010 - 21:21
Utente registrato #6127
Registrato il: mar 18 set 2007 - 16:36

Hi there,
I searched for a long time something to make virtual folders with the same data cathegorized in many different ways but not copied.
First idea was to tag it with with many different labels and search per label (as it is with messages in gmail)
and imagine what - after several trials I found the winner which appeared to be available in portable mode!
it's taggedfrog
tip for full portabilization:
"If you would like to enable "portable mode" please edit TaggedFrog.exe.config file and change value of key "Portable" from "false" to "true". In this mode the application will use configuration file and database from the current folder (so don't forget to copy your database wink )"Additional Information:
set zerofootprint = "true" in taggedfrog.exe.config to prevent taggedfrog from storing information in the registry

I wonder what's your opinion
cheers
Torna ad inizio pagina
JackL
sab 08 mag 2010 - 21:22
Utente registrato #6127
sorry, I mixed up something with link:
-Link-
Torna ad inizio pagina
Danix
dom 09 mag 2010 - 13:25

Utente registrato #1
Registrato il: ven 29 dic 2006 - 05:38
Hi JackL,

You can edit your post, did not you know?
Thanks for reporting. But it would be preferable (for us and for all users) to signal portable software following these guidelines -Link-
This will also allow us to easily add software in the download section.

About Taggedfrog:

• I noticed that it is better to add also a config file with this content (or directly the attached file config.zip) before starting the program, to avoid the Windows startup ad automatic updates:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
    <AppConfig xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
    <StartOnStartup>false</StartOnStartup>
    <AutoVersionCheck>false</AutoVersionCheck>
    </AppConfig>

Otherwise:

• It requires Net? Which version?
Torna ad inizio pagina
Sito Web
JackL
dom 09 mag 2010 - 13:56
Utente registrato #6127
Sorry - haven't been on wpp site for a while (I moved to Switzerland - so theoretically, now I'm closer to you Italian guys :] )

as for taggedfrog - it require net 2.0 indeed.
as for startup and backup it is easy to change in setting directly in programm - personally, I use portable aps om my laptop to not mess in library and to have easilly transferrable setting (via rocketdock) but once I tagged my hd content, I start it at startup and use as file browser.
Torna ad inizio pagina
eagleman
lun 10 mag 2010 - 12:21
Utente registrato #9
Registrato il: sab 20 gen 2007 - 21:36
[EN]Hello guys, I have completed the italian translation file for Taggedfrog. Surely it will be useful for all the italian users of this program. Download it from the attachment to this post. Let me know if it needs of some corrections.

[IT]Salve gente, ho completato la traduzione italiana di Taggedfrog. Sicuramente sarà utile per tutti gli utenti italiani di questo programma. Scaricatela dall'allegato a questo post. Fatemi sapere se c'è bisogno di qualche correzione.

italian.zip

[ Modificato lun 10 mag 2010 - 12:22 ]
Torna ad inizio pagina
Sito Web

Moderatori: Danix, Taf, Rcs, Energy, zandet2, ZioZione, Admin, LordJim60

Salta:     Torna ad inizio pagina

RSS discussione: rss 0.92 RSS discussione: rss 2.0 RSS discussione: RDF