Main menu

Search
Login
Signup
Links
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   
2 Launcher (single exe) creators for Portable Programms and anything other ..

Author Post
Blackcrack
Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 09:27

Registered Member #41707

Ciao Tutti

it's now my 1st post and i don't know if i should write in english or in german ..because it's exist an internal automatic translator there *s* I love you X-Portable a lot more as the P-A, and X-Libreoffice was a really well Work and well done ! It works also on the Network ! and if you whant create links for the writer can you use this Exe-creators for it to create exefile who launch the X-LibreOffice.exe with commandline parameters

I want you introduce two Exe - Creatores for building single-exe starters for our Portable Programms :

App Starter Creator from Michal who has made the the Make-SFX

and

Uniloader from Ringli
but unfortunately it is still in German/alleman but if More Users use the Uniloader does he add translations also..

an small Description about the both Programs :

you can use both in the Network (UNC-Path support) , both can work with indirect folder (./../ and ./ )
both can you add Variables ! who need some programs like Gimp, Libreoffice, Scribus and others Big Programms.

With this Programs need only single Exe for create an Portable starters with Variables
(i looove to make my own firefox with App-Starter-Creater because the Splashscreen-possible )
( Mozilla/Command_Line_Options )

oky, now comes more spezific !
With App Start Creater can you create Starters for WinXP and up
With Uniloader can you create Win7 Starters and up ..

On Uniloader can you add an specific exe-icon ,

On App Starter Creater mus you use ResHacker for change the icon (but it works well)
but you can add an Splashscreen picture

both Programs can you add command-line parameters and can accept additional cmd/swiches-parameters also
on Uniloader can you add an {cl} where add the cmd-swiches from the user, on ASC can you use the pulldownmenu for ..

so, the rest should you test it out maybe, both be really good work on intuitive ..

Both applications was Suggestions/idea from me to the Programmers,
they are have realisation .. And i want say, many many thank you to they !
Michal and Ringli

Both Programmers can english

i hope you have Fun with it !

best regards
Blacky

(and p.s., don't forget Reactos.org, want come in the next times , because the compatibility (winXP and up))

[ Edited Mon 30 Dec 2013 - 09:37 ]

Moderators: Danix, Taf, Rcs, Energy, zandet2, ZioZione, Admin, LordJim60

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF