<< Discussione precedente | Discussione successiva >>   
tweaking the first window ?

Vai a pagina   <<      
Autore Messaggio
TaZmaniak
mer 07 mar 2007 - 16:23
Utente registrato #3206
Registrato il: mer 07 mar 2007 - 08:50
Already done before my first post (I used to try tweaking alone before posting a topic ) but doesn't work.

So i use my solution who works great and get a fully menu window with tabs who gets in the allowed width

Btw, i made some corrections in the french.xml file (have already upload it).

CU
Torna ad inizio pagina
ZioZione
mer 07 mar 2007 - 16:29

Utente registrato #74
Registrato il: dom 21 gen 2007 - 11:31
TaZmaniak ha scritto ...

Simple left or right click has the same result and works fine.

Fine! I guessed, now!
TaZmaniak ha scritto ...

Double left click open indeed the menu window (which i've corrected by modifying the xml file).

I think it is enough to put "no action" in combobox regarding the left click.
TaZmaniak ha scritto ...

No solution to replace the menu window where i want in place of centered on the screen ?

It is enough to open menu window, drag where you want and close. Next time you open it, you will find in the last position you leave.
Best regards
ZioZione
Torna ad inizio pagina
ZioZione
mer 07 mar 2007 - 16:43

Utente registrato #74
TaZmaniak ha scritto ...

Already done before my first post (I used to try tweaking alone before posting a topic ) but doesn't work.

Don't worry, but I have to make ALL possible questions, because I don't know you, and also I don't know your computer skill. I am sorry.
It is very strange it don't works. I am able to resize, as I want, menu window, without any trouble. There is just a minimum width, but maximum menu window width is limited just by screen width.
The only hint I can give you is to try again all the procedure as I wrote above. I am sure there is a misunderstanding somewhere.
Best regards
ZioZione
Torna ad inizio pagina
ZioZione
mer 07 mar 2007 - 17:06

Utente registrato #74
Hi TaZmaniak,
just done last test. Now I think to (finally! Sorry for that... ) understand your problem: seems that WPPLauncher does not remember menu window settings between executions, but it works just in the same execution session (as you have surely seen). This could be verified also in XML file, that don't stores informations about position and dimensions of menu window.
I think that this feature could be asked directly to the author, that, if possible, could implement it in future versions of the launcher. Thank you for feedback.
Best regards
ZioZione

Edit: P.S. I verified that window dimensions are already stored in xml file, but not correctly managed by the launcher. I think is a bug, and I have just reported to the author.

[ Modificato mer 07 mar 2007 - 17:47 ]
Torna ad inizio pagina
TaZmaniak
mer 07 mar 2007 - 21:14
Utente registrato #3206
Registrato il: mer 07 mar 2007 - 08:50
No problem.

Endly we are on the same road

It's not a primordial feature but will set the application more comfortable.

I'm busy to translate all the xml files in french but first of all, i'm trying the softs.
You'll ear about me when finished (could take a while...)
Torna ad inizio pagina
ZioZione
gio 08 mar 2007 - 08:37

Utente registrato #74
Hi TaZmaniak,
TaZmaniak ha scritto ...

No problem.

Endly we are on the same road

Nice to hear... Probably there were (and will be) some language problems, but the most important thing is to reach a solution... This will teach us to better perform support about WPP, but I hope will help other users to be as precise and complete as possible when describing bugs or asking help...
TaZmaniak ha scritto ...

Other question:
Possible to protect the key by using a password on boot ? (Would be a good stuff to put on the todo list )

I don't know about the planning to add a password on booting WPP, but there are some programs, for example TrueCrypt ( -Link- ) that completely protect your pendrive, or also a single file. You can try it, and check if it meets your needs.
Best regards
ZioZione
Torna ad inizio pagina

Vai a pagina   <<      
Moderatori: Danix, Taf, Rcs, Energy, zandet2, ZioZione, Admin, LordJim60

Salta:     Torna ad inizio pagina

RSS discussione: rss 0.92 RSS discussione: rss 2.0 RSS discussione: RDF