Link
<< Discussione precedente | Discussione successiva >>   
[Spostato] language pack Issues

Autore Messaggio
Comfry
lun 04 feb 2008 - 23:25

Utente registrato #8484
Registrato il: mer 30 gen 2008 - 17:14

After I fixed the file size issuer problem i extracted the 1GB pack onto my hard drive. Then I extracted the language pack to
CAPWATCH (G:)/winPenPack after that I started the program and it was still in italian. Is ther something i am supposed to run or does it not work on vista. Any help would be appreciated.

[ Modificato lun 04 feb 2008 - 23:28 ]
Torna ad inizio pagina
Danix
lun 04 feb 2008 - 23:37

Utente registrato #1
Registrato il: ven 29 dic 2006 - 05:38
Have you overwritten the "winPenPack" italian folder with the related winPenPack english folder before start winPenPack.exe?

[ Modificato lun 04 feb 2008 - 23:39 ]
Torna ad inizio pagina
Sito Web
Comfry
mer 06 feb 2008 - 00:58

Utente registrato #8484
I realized later that i had been using the wrong extracted file. But now i have a new problem.
I re-extracted the 1GB suite and then extracted the right English pack to the right folder. THEN i ran winpenpack.exe, went to options, and changed the language to English. Then I restarted the launcher having not opened any of the programs other than the launcher and only about a quarter of the launcher was in english. Maybe the language pack was not complete due to a faulty download. I'm not sure but I am now trying the .exe installer of the suite to see if that might make sure i have the full language pack already installed. My last question is whether or not the language pack changes the language that the programs originally start with. For example so that firefox starts in english rather than italian. Thanks!
Torna ad inizio pagina
Danix
mer 06 feb 2008 - 01:15

Utente registrato #1
My last question is whether or not the language pack changes the language that the programs originally start with.
Yes, the language pack change to english the language of all programs and menu's voices too.

I think it's better to re-extract the .zip language pack to a new winpenpack italian folder or install the setup.exe ( -Link- ), choosing the english language for installation procedure.

Torna ad inizio pagina
Sito Web
Comfry
mer 06 feb 2008 - 01:29

Utente registrato #8484
if i use the .exe installer do i still need to go into options and change the menu to english? The first time I used that installer when I started the program it was still in italian although I had not tried any of the programs.
Torna ad inizio pagina
Danix
mer 06 feb 2008 - 12:54

Utente registrato #1
No, if you use the setup.exe, you have not to change the language from options.
Have you selected the english language to the installation procedure? Sure?

Torna ad inizio pagina
Sito Web
Comfry
mer 06 feb 2008 - 15:44

Utente registrato #8484
Thanks for all the help! I tried the .exe install and now it works perfectly. Thank you so much, this is such an awesome software pack!
Torna ad inizio pagina

Moderatori: Danix, Taf, Rcs, Energy, zandet2, ZioZione, Admin, LordJim60

Salta:     Torna ad inizio pagina

RSS discussione: rss 0.92 RSS discussione: rss 2.0 RSS discussione: RDF