Link
<< Discussione precedente | Discussione successiva >>   
Bug in X-KeePass-1 1.24 [rev12]

Autore Messaggio
dropper
mar 04 set 2012 - 11:24

Utente registrato #39636
Registrato il: mar 15 feb 2011 - 23:47

It's impossible to change the language permanently. After a restart of the program the language again appears in english. Therefore I must change manually the value in row 47 of the file X-KeePass-1.ini in the folder XDrive (I use the winPenPackNet menu).
Torna ad inizio pagina
zandet2
mar 04 set 2012 - 11:41

Utente registrato #3184
Registrato il: mar 06 mar 2007 - 11:52
Hi dropper,
to solve it, you have to overwrite the X-KeePass-1.ini files with the one in the "English_users" folder (if you use the software as stand-alone), or with the one in the "XDrive\en" folder if you use the software in a pack.

Otherwise, since you are using winPenPackNet, this seems to be a bit strange because it must the .swap automatically, even if you change the language of the pack. I've tried just now, and it work normally.

In wich language is setted your winPenPackNet?
Torna ad inizio pagina
dropper
mar 04 set 2012 - 12:12

Utente registrato #39636
Registrato il: mar 15 feb 2011 - 23:47
The language of my winPenPackNet menu is set to english language. But I'm a german user. Does that mean, that the language of the program automatically switch to the language of the winPenPack menu? If so, then I have already think about a translation of the winPenPackNet menu accordingly the instructions in the Translations guidelines for winPenPack Net Menu v2.x.xx.

[ Modificato mar 04 set 2012 - 12:12 ]
Torna ad inizio pagina

Moderatori: Danix, Taf, Rcs, Energy, zandet2, ZioZione, Admin, LordJim60

Salta:     Torna ad inizio pagina

RSS discussione: rss 0.92 RSS discussione: rss 2.0 RSS discussione: RDF